Monday Motivation - 4 July 2022
Posted on 4th July 2022 at 14:46
Or as the Japanese know it – “Shinrin-yoku.”
Its hardly a secret that being immersed in nature can contribute to our well-being.
Walking though a forest, with green trees in particular, can help us learn about ourselves and our place in the world.
Try the Six steps to Shinrin-yoku
• Leave all your modern devices behind, even your watch, so you can switch off from the modern world.
• Don’t follow a pre-determined path, focus on what’ around you rather than the way you are going.
• Soak up the atmosphere and savour every detail of your surroundings.
• Walk in silence so you have the opportunity for quiet reflection.
• Practice mindfulness along the way, breathing in and out with each slow step.
• Take a regular break along your walk to ensure you really soak in everything around you.
For more #mondaymotivation from Cameron please visit their LinkedIn page by clicking here.
Share this post: